Project monitoring: Week 2
Following my schedule this week was focused upon writing my
England: Dreams and Hopes article as well as having my photo shoot for my
Darlington article within this week. The photos below are two images that I am
going to be definitely using in my article, then reason why I have chosen to
use these images are because there are two very different photographs: one cheering
and the other one a disappointing one. Also the lighting in the second photo enhances
the darkness of the
The article that I have been writing is coming along as I
wanted it, due to my photo shoot I have had to break up my writing time which
is why I have assigned it to homework slot one. The way that I have written
this article as if I am talking in first person which has worked out harder
that I thought it was going to be but by using the research I was able to use
what I found to my advantage, as I said in my treatment I am going to be using
first and second person which I have stuck by. This created some hurdles I had
to get other at some points I did stumble which did account for me loosing time
when I was just dragging a paragraph out, so I had to make a few changes to
make sure that the reader would not get bored of reading them same thing that I
had said at the start of the paragraph but in different words.
The final objective was to hopefully hear back from
Middlesbrough FC which was the other one of my article, so with not having
heard back from them I am going to be switching to my contingency plan which is
my Darlington season
plan. I will have to change a lot of my ideas but what I have planned is achievable. This is a bit of a disappointment because I was looking forward to creating a interview article
with a big player at a big club, but as I had planned for in my original of
creating an article about Darlington
No comments:
Post a Comment