Project monitoring:
Week 1
At the start of this week I began construction of my A2
schedule, this task will help to me to make sure that the tasks that I have set
myself over the next five weeks will be completed, This will allow me on the 15th
February to make sure that all tasks are complete and my final project with all
modifications is ready to hand in. The plan that I have used while creating
this task is to finish writing my articles for my two triple page spreads first
as it will allow me to shape the rest of the magazines around the text, this
allows me time for the last two weeks to make any alterations to the magazine
e.g. images, layout. The reason that I organised it this way is because I feel
that if I get the writing side of the project done first I know that I will be
able to construct the rest of my magazine around this, also the reason for me
laying my schedule out like this is because when we created our AS project last
year I found it much easier when the articles were written to when it came to
my photo shoot I know exactly what type of images I would need to take.
I believe that if I stick to exactly what needs to be done
on the schedule, the tasks that I have set are realistic. In the past units I
have fallen behind in work so with this unit I need to make sure that I stay on
task with what I have set myself. With the help of the schedule I know what
needs to be done in each lesson allowing me to finish the project on time, one
of the weakness I fine about myself it keeping track of tasks allowing them to
build up until I have a lot to catch up on, so by using the schedule the tasks
that I have set are a reachable goal if I keep my mind to it. The article that
I had planned to do was: England: Hopes and Dreams and Young, English and Unnoticed,
for one of my articles I had to plan a contingency just in case what I had
planned to do for this article was not achievable, Young, English and Unnoticed,
the reason why I have done this is because with the interview that I had
planned may not be achievable. The biggest challenges that I am going to face
with this assignment is the Young, English and Unnoticed because if I cannot
get the interview I will not be able to use this idea in my final product so I
will have to refer to my contingency plan which would be easy to achieve.
Another problem that I will be facing is myself, I need to make I use my time
correctly allowing myself time to complete the project, as I struggle at
project management I need to stick to the schedule day-by-day so I can complete
the tasks.
No comments:
Post a Comment